We often get inquiries that are similar in nature, so here’s a list of frequently asked questions. Whether you’re a visitor to our site seeking a caravan for holiday, or an advertiser or home owner who’s considering renting out a caravan, we hope this helps. If you don’t find your query in the list below, please contact us and ask our team, who will be happy to help.
If you are a visitor to this website, you may be wondering:
Do I need any kind of insurance once I’ve booked a holiday with you?
Can you promise I’ll enjoy myself?
Do you accept same-sex partners, more than one pet, or a group of friends? In other words, a less-than-traditional family…is fine, right?
- Are there policies about bringing children I need to know?
- Do any of your caravan parks have day care facilities?
- Are your caravans wheelchair accessible?
- What is your relationship with the caravan owners…do any of you people own any of them yourselves?
- How much – if anything – does it cost me to book through you?
And if you are a home or caravan owner, you might be wondering:
- How much does it cost for me to list my caravan with you?
- What kind of information do you need from me to get the process underway?
- How can I get “top billing” in my category?
- Am I allowed to alter the text in my ad, and if so, how much notice do you need?